Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Emma's Homemade. Wow, there it finally is: my first post on my first food blog. I'm so excited! I've been planning to start this blog for such a long time, but since I am such a perfectionist I never did, and kept postponing it. But today I decided I've waited long enough and just had to get started!

I started this blog to meet new people who share the same love for food and maybe even people who struggle with the same food-related problems as I do.
I am allergic to cow's milk, wheat (spelt, rye etc. are fine) and strawberries and I mainly do eat vegetarian, since I am very picky about my meat (where it comes from, how it's slaughtered etc.) and fish.
All these things make cooking a challenge and especially for the people who are cooking for me. I hope to inspire people with the same troubles or the ones that don't know what to cook if someone like me stays over for dinner.

I try to make everything I eat myself, not only do I think it's fun, but also because you can decide by yourself what you put in it and make it as healthy or unhealthy as you desire.

I am looking forward to share all of my favourite recipes for homemade goodies with you!

Love, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment